Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Blogroll Update: New goodies

I had to stop posting every new blog that joined. it was taking too much time. However, I have arrived at a solution to the problem. I now have a del.icio.us widget on my sidebar which will display the latest blogs as they are added  to the blogroll. It is located on my sidebar just below the ping form.

You can also subscribe to the RSS feed for the del.icio.us tag atheistblogroll.  By doing so, you can greet are new members as the join the blogroll.

You can subscribe to the RSS feed for this at this url: http://del.icio.us/mojoey/atheistblogroll.

I also want to make sure those odd wordpress users know that I've tested the OPML import capability of the wordpress blogroll. It works fine. Simply import the OPML file. Refresh the list by uploading periodically.

You can import the OPML feed at this url: http://rpc.blogrolling.com/opml.php?r=5c200d7707b725a7f687a5095a156653

Our blogroll community has grown to 275 blogs. I could use a little help on locating bad links and dormant blogs. Please pass them along to me by email.

Technorati tags: