Wednesday, April 04, 2007

When looking for inspiration

I find myself looking to the website of my new friend, Jordan. His photographs, especially his ability to portray light, push me to look beyond what I have done before. Plus, I like the guy. We connect on some level that is hard to explain.

This photo was taken after spending an afternoon browsing his photos. Jordan has inspired me to pull out my old photos. Photos I took in the 80s when I was serious about making beautiful pictures. Some of my best work remains hidden in an old storage box. I'll need a high quality scanner to post the results. 

I've written about Jordan before. Something tells me I will do so again.

Technorati tags: ,

2 comments:

jamon said...

Those are some seriously nice photos - thanks for the link.

Do get that scanner ;)

Mojoey said...

Jamon - glad you like them.