If you run an Atheist website. I will be happy to host a link to it at the Atheist Blogroll resource blog.
Your blog should be written from an atheist, agnostic, or skeptical point of view. There is no requirement that your blog be exclusively atheist or agnostic themed. Many members write about photography, science, or what they had for dinner. I write about many things here at Deep Thoughts, atheism is only one of many of my passions.
We recommend that display an Atheist Blogroll badge on your blog.
Your blog must be an active. An active blog is defined as a blog that posts regularly. Blogs with no activity in six months are dropped from the full member list.
Photoblogs are acceptable.
To grow, the Atheist Blogroll depends on new members. Getting the word out is important. To help, new members are asked introduce the Atheist Blogroll with a post. Something like this is fine:To Join:
Your blog can contain nudity, but I draw the line at pornography. Blogs that portray pornography will be dropped. I am the sole judge when it comes to determining what is porn, although I do listen to the voice of the community.
The Atheist Blogroll. You can see the Atheist Blogroll badge in my sidebar. The Atheist blogroll is a community building service provided free of charge to Atheist bloggers from around the world. If you would like to join, visit Mojoey at Deep Thoughts for more information. [insert your blog's name] has been added to
Simply send me an email. Put "Join the Atheist Blogroll" in the subject line to get past my spam filter. In the body of the email, please indicate that you are an atheist or agnostic blogger and include your URL. I will add your blog after I have verified that your blog meets the minimum requirements. Please allow me some to respond. I have a real job too!Promotional Introductions:
If you would like an introduced to the Atheist blogging community, please write a few short paragraphs which describe your blog's focus and and point-of-view. Email it to me using "Introduction on the Atheist Blogroll" as the subject line. See this post for a good example or check out The Atheist Blogroll in the links on my sidebar.About the Atheist Blogroll:
I maintain the Atheist Blogroll resource blog. You can find out about what is happening on the blogroll there.*** Updates ***
- Feb 1, 2007 - Please use Blogrolling's Ping form when updating your blog. Blogrolling.com is experiencing ping spam, which blogs the update service for normal blogs.
- Feb 5, 2007 - I added a rolling version of the blogroll and made RSS, OPML, and PHP version so the blogrolling code available.
- Aug 10, 2007 - Rule change: To join the Atheist Blogroll, one must be an atheist or agnostic blogger. Also, Added a new promotional introduction feature.
- July 27, 2008 - Cleaned up the rules, updated procedures.
- August 2, 2009 - Updated to change files hosting and clean up rules.
- September 2010 - Updated for content and a link to the Atheist Blogroll resource blog.
- September 2010 - Changed content to reflect the drop of blogrolling.com
- June 2011 - updated membership links.