Tuesday, December 06, 2005

You’re all dark sided

I've been sitting on this story for a few weeks because I promised my buddy Brad that I would stop making fun of nutball Christians. However, time passes and I grow restless. The Fox network aired a very funny episode of Trading Spouses in November. Episodes 201 and 202 focused on the Perrin family. At first glance they seem normal enough, but as the show progresses, Marguerite Perrin, the mother of the Perrin family unit, becomes a start raving Christian Nutball.

free image hosting

  • I was praying for Mary, Jesus and Joseph to help me, and you look like Jesus, so I'm comfortable.
  • Find me a church to go to! I need peace in my heart! I need it now! This is a test! I feel so uneasy and I'm so alone!
  • Get the hell out of my house!! In Jesus' name I pray!" (Yelled at Fox camera crew)
  • "No more! I rebuke this in the name of the Lord!
  • I'm a God warrior!

You can watch her unbelievable tirade here or a shorter version here. The best of the best is a bobble head Marguerite Perrin found on ebay.

Marguerite Perrin is a nutball of the highest order. She is the type of Christian that haunts my nightmares. Most importantly, what she does in these videos is child abuse. It is frightening to behold. Christian my ass.

Parting shot: Marguerite makes a big show of tearing up the 50K she received for her efforts – as the shows credits roll we find out she changed her mind and will use the money for gastric bypass surgery. I think the money may be better used on therapy.


Technorati Tags: , , ,