Thursday, March 03, 2005

Hale Family Condemns Murder

Somehow I don't belive this sincerity of Matt Hale's denial. If you read the article carefully one sees that the quote attributed to Hale "There is simply no way that any supporter of mine would commit such a heinous crime." He could have said "We did not do this". He could have been precise, instead, he chose weasel words. (they fit him)

The next two sentences read "I totally condemn it and I want the perpetrator caught and prosecuted. I only hope they sincerely wish to apprehend this animal instead of railroading the innocent." This translates as "Wow bummer dude, hope you catch the guy. oh, and we did'nt do it so don't even look at us."

He finishes with "Only an idiot would think that I would do this. My sentencing date is April 6.'', which translates to "damn, they got the timing wrong, now I'm going to get a long sentence."

Ass wipe - when they pin this to his group, and they will, he can kiss away ever seeing the light of day again.