Monday, January 17, 2005

The Angry Arab News Service

Every now and then, I come across a disturbing website like Angry Arab while surfing. I came to this site via some strange link about Michael Jackson, Firpo Carr and a prayer mat. I cannot quite remember the connection now, but the blog stuck out as disturbing. I spent some time reading what appears to be a young woman’s anti Israeli rant before I reached the conclusion that something is horribly wrong with this woman’s mind. Like maybe, logic and reason have gone bye bye.

One of here chief points (made over and over again) was that Jews worked with the Nazi’s to orchestrate the holocaust. I mean WTF? No rational person on the planet believes that drivel. The rest of the blog is anti American & anti Israel, which should really be no surprise.

I have put here on my visit and post list; perhaps you can do the same? LGF are you out there?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.