Saturday, September 18, 2004

John playing air hockey


John © Copyright 2004 Mojoey

John and I go way back, we've either been working together, or in school together, for several years now. It was not a good night for John, I suckered him in a bet on a game of bowling (I won 146 to 120 something), after he spotted me 10 pins. Of course, I fell flat on my ass in the 6th frame, fouling and drawing the attention of everybody in the place. From there it was a tie at air hockey (I came back from 5 down!), then I killed him on Daytona. Poor fella, when I left he was being beaten badly by another friend. I'm not really sure if he knows how to win. The only thing I know for sure -- John buys my next three lunches at Fantastic Burger!

Back to Bowling, John wants a rematch using his own ball and shoes. I don't think so John! I pulled one win out of my ass, I don't think it's likely to happen again!