Thursday, November 15, 2018

The worst person in the world today

Suffice it to say that I had a horrible day. I’m angry and pissed. Work is a bitch sometimes. Fuck it. We must just soldier on. Tomorrow will be a different day with different people and different problems, plus CrossFit. What was I thinking?

I tried to shut it all off today. I watched a movie that was meant to put me to sleep. I played with my grandson. I talked to my boys, my wife and a few friends. It did not work. I’m still here and my mind is doing hate flips. Today, the hate is real.

Let go of hate… It’s the right thing to do, but it’s so hard. There are so many horrible people in the world, and not just the idiots from my day, but those that intrude on my thoughts via my media habit. I could make a list. I did...
Ken Paxton, the Attorney General of Texas. He wants to put a Bobby More, a mentally disabled murder, to death. Paxton, for many reasons, is a horrible person, he made my list for today. His unsupported quest to kill a disabled black man can best be described as murder.

Katelyn McClure, Mark D’Amico and Johnny Bobbitt Jr. are all horrible people. They concocted a scheme predicated on a lie and all for money. People want to believe the fairy tail, but how can we believe when the heroes of the story are horrible people?

Mathew Whitaker, where do I start? Everything about the man screams horrible partisan hack and huckster. He advised a company that scammed investors. What pisses me off the most is the damage he is doing to our country. We should be rioting. Whitaker is horrible and his appointment is a disgrace.

At least Nuon Chea, “Brother Number Two” and the definition of horrible, was brought to justice. Genocide… it took too damn long. Can we still execute people by being hanged, drawn and quartered? I can think of a whole nation full of people that would be willing to pull the ropes.

Brett Kavanaugh got a standing ovation from the org that created him. The Federalists Society makes the list along with Kavanaugh. All horrible. Everyone. EVERY. Damn. One. Unless we have a miracle, Kavanaugh will be on the list for decades.

How about racist public official Louis Klemp spouting nonsense about the master race? Yes. The stupid and the hate is real in Kansas.

There are so many more, Assuage, Trump and Mattis, but who is the worst today? There are so many choices and tomorrow is another day.