Thursday, November 23, 2017

Is Joe Barton a Christian?

Joe Barton, a Republican congressman representing Texas’s 6th district, was recently caught out in a dick-pick scandal. He apologized and claimed the relationship was consensual. Whenever I hear the words Congressman and Republican tied to a sexual controversy, I ask, is he a Christian? In this case, the answer is yes. Joe Barton is a Methodist. My next question is always the same, were Joe Barton’s behaviors consistent with the baseline standard for a Christian? In this case, the answer is obviously no. I don’t think premarital sex and dick-picks meet the standard.
Famous quotes:
  • I want you soo bad. Right now. Deep and hard.
  • Wind is a finite resource and harnessing it would slow the winds down, which would cause the temperature to go up."