Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Bristol Palin pregnancy was planned and that’s the problem

In Bristol Palin’s own words:

I made a mistake, but it’s not the mistake all these giddy a$holes have loved to assume.

This pregnancy was actually planned.

Everyone knows I wanted more kids, to have a bigger family.  Believing I was heading that way, I got ahead of myself. Things didn’t go as planned, but life keeps going. Life moves on. 
- via Bristol Palin

Sure Bristol, we understand. You planned to have another baby. Which means that you planned to have sex out of wedlock. Which means you spoke lies when talking to children about absence only sex education. You lied. That’s why people are piling the hate on. You lied, and now your all like, Fuck it! This is what I planned.

You hid behind religion when it made financial sense and now when its convenient, you drop the act that was making you money and hide behind religion again to ask that we don’t judge. We judge you because that’s what we do when presented with clear evidence. We will not give you the love you seek because we don’t trust you, nor do we don’t trust your family of grifters.