Monday, September 30, 2013

Pastor Jorge Juan Castro arrested

I know I am way behind on posting stories of clergy hypocrisy. I have over 30 stories queued up to post. I hope to post them all over the next few days.

Pastor Jorge Juan Castro was arrested in September of 2013 on suspicion of sexually assaulting more than 20 women. He used "healing hands".

Jorge Juan Castro, 53, was arrested last Friday on allegations that during his eight years as associate pastor at Las Buenas Nuevas Church in Norwalk, he repeatedly sexually assaulted at least 20 parishioners. He told the alleged victims who questioned the sex acts that they were part of the faith-healing process, said L.A. County Sheriff's Capt. Robert Esson.

Source: Norwalk pastor violated 20-plus women using 'healing hands,' cops say by Richard Winton and Ruben Vives

It is hard to believe that 20 women would fall for this scam. The pastor throated his victims with deportation if they talked. This is further proof that religion gives pastors special access to victims.

Las Buenas Nuevas Church is near my house. I drove by on a whim. It looks like every other church in the area.