Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Nutball Christians spank a little girl to death

When I came home from work today, my inbox was full of tips linked to this story. I watched the whole video and then started cussing. Kevin and Elizabeth Shatz beat their adopted 7-year-old black daughter to death, and nearly killed her sister too. The beatings lasted 7 hours and only ended when she died. They tortured a little girl to death because they think that’s what God wanted them to do. How is this love? They beat the poor girl so hard that doctors said her condition looked like something they normally see in a building collapse or an earthquake. There people are sick, and so is anyone who follows the advice offered in To Train Up a Child, by Michael and Debi Pearl.

My gut tells me these fundamentalist nutballs adopted black children so that they could beat the crap out of them without hurting their own kids. I’m adding racist to my description of Kevin and Elizabeth Shatz. They adopted needy black children only to abuse them in the name of their sick and twisted religion. The rat bastards. May they rot in prison.

Hat tip: No Godz and many others.