Saturday, August 13, 2011

Introducing Godless Freedom

Please join me in welcoming one of the newest members of the Atheist Blogroll, Godless Freedom.

After 37 years of being a Christian I came to the conclusion that god can't possibly exist. For me it didn't make sense. My husband is agnostic and my two children are both baptized in the Catholic church. My oldest goes to Catholic school and has received all her sacraments. My son is too young for school yet but he will definitely NOT be following in his sister's footsteps. I am nervous about coming out to my extended family and some of my friends. For the time being I am for the most part a closet atheist looking for an outlet to share my journey into secularism. Hence the reason for my blog. I welcome feedback and comments and look forward to sharing in a community of like-minded thinkers.

On twitter @gdlessfreedom

Are you interested in becoming a member? Visit the Atheist Blogroll for more information. or visit the the full Atheist Blogroll membership list.

Technorati Tags: Atheism,The Atheist Blogroll