Sunday, August 07, 2011

Deacon Albert Chambers arrested

AlbertChambersIf I opened my posts up to Church deacons and elders, I would need to quit my job just to keep up with the volumn. There are too many cases to keep track of.

A 47-year-old deacon at Antioch Tabernacle was arrested on charges that he molested two teenaged girls. Deacon Albert Chambers had been active in the church youth group. We all know how these stories end. Deacon Chambers should get used to prison life. Given the charges, I think he’s looking at a very long prison term.

He was sent to Dauphin County Prison on charges of indecent assault, corruption of minors, furnishing alcohol to minors, photographing minors depicting sex acts, and illegal contact with minors.

Source: Harrisburg youth volunteer charged in sexual abuse of teen girls by Miles Snyder.