Thursday, July 21, 2011

Pastor Morris Eubanks convicted

MorrisEubanksOh sweet justice. I love the feel of the word. Justice. It makes me proud to be an American. Especially when the likes of a no-good scumbag pastor like Morris Eubanks finally find out that their life scamming as a man of god is over. There will be no more respect. No more love offerings. And more importantly, no more forced sex with 11-year-old girls. Pastor Morris Eubanks will serve 18 years for his crime. At 59, he is unlike to pose a further threat to the innocence of any young girl.

Morris Eubanks, 59, of Waukegan, was convicted of predatory criminal sexual assault and aggravated criminal sexual abuse during his trial in April. He could have faced up to 60 years in prison for the predatory charge and up to seven years for the aggravated criminal sexual abuse charge for what Associate Judge Theodore Potkonjak Called “very serious charges.”

“He did not take responsibility for what he has done. He blamed (others) and he expressed no empathy for (the victim),” said Assistant State’s Attorney Ari Fisz.

The man is delusional.

“I want this court to know when I am out, I will go back to trying to help people turn their life around,” Eubanks said. “I want this court to know that whatever time is given to me, I will walk it upstandingly. I will walk it as God would have me walk it.”

Eubanks can no longer walk with god. He’s a child molester. A rapist. A pedophile. A complete and total hypocrite. Nothing in his life even remotely looks like Christianity and nobody should encourage him to return to the ministry. He’s evil. Don’t give him a second chance. Not even in prison.

Eubanks preached at North Chicago and Zion Churches.