Thursday, July 14, 2011

Christian tat guy

 

ChristianTat

I stood next to this guy during a race on the 4th of July. I was truly impressed with the Christian facial tattoo. I kept thinking, WTF? He wore the brand proudly but his walk was corrupt. It showed in almost every action. The kicker was denying an old lady a chance to sit down.

Why is it important to show you are a Christian with a pseudo prison tattoo? Why broadcast your faith to the world when you are judged by what you actually do? This guy was a posturing ass. He did nothing to promote his faith. If anything, he sent the opposite message.

I spoke a few words with him. He asked about my cameras (I was loaded for bear). He closed by asking where I went to church. I don’t think he liked it when I told him to mind his own business.

Technorati Tags: ,,