Friday, June 03, 2011

Introducing Alex R. Orue

Please join me in welcoming one of the newest members of the Atheist Blogroll, Alex R. Orue.

Welcome to my Blog. Here you'll find a large variety of topics, from Gay Culture to Politics, Sexuality, Movies, Music, TV, News, Photography, Science, Literature, Religion (from an Atheist point of view), Technology (mostly Apple ), Latino Culture, and more. I'm a Blogger a Student who's Gay, Latino an Atheist, 3 things I was born as, and I'm proud of it. I'm also a News Junkie, one of the contributors to the NYT Bestseller "ItGetsBetter" Book, a Cher devotee, a Nutella lover a Christopher Hitchens' loyal. Feel free to re-blog, share and recommend. Enjoy.

Are you interested in becoming a member? Visit the Atheist Blogroll resource blog for more information.

Technorati Tags: Atheism,The Atheist Blogroll