Sunday, May 01, 2011

Introducing Blond Nonbeliever

Please join me in welcoming one of the newest members of the Atheist Blogroll, The Blond Nonbeliever.

Hi, I’m Kasha. I have just launched the Blonde Nonbeliever blog. I’m a blonde girl living at the beach in the deep American South, which alone should explain why I felt like I feverishly needed to write about what I encounter down here in the last notch in the bible belt. I’ve always lived in the South and have been a life-long nonbeliever. I have stories to share dating back to my childhood when I was a young closet atheist hiding among church-going friends and family. Please swing by as I continue to blog. It’s brand spanking new! http://blondenonbeliever.blogspot.com/

Are you interested in becoming a member? Visit the Atheist Blogroll resource blog for more information.

Technorati Tags: Atheism,The Atheist Blogroll