Sunday, February 06, 2011

Introducing: For Reality’s Sake

Please join me in welcoming one of the newest members of the Atheist Blogroll, For Reality’s Sake.

Hi, everyone!

My name is Iva.  I am the creator of the blog For Reality's Sake (www.forrealityssake.weebly.com).  I write from the perspective of an atheist and science-lover who's found herself recently trapped as a SAHM in Texan suburbia.  Yes, unfortunately, that's my perspective.  :/

I write about topics including atheism, my love for reality and science, parenting, and life in general as an atheist mom living in a Christian-flavored world.  I welcome all atheists and science-lovers--especially those of you who are parents--to come and connect with me!

I'd love to hear from other parents in similar positions--and from anyone else who relates--so, For Reality's Sake, don't hesitate to comment!

Are you interested in becoming a member? Visit the Atheist Blogroll resource blog for more information.

Technorati Tags: Atheism,The Atheist Blogroll