Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Introducing Random Excurse

Please join me in welcoming one of the newest members of the Atheist Blogroll, Random Excurse.

Hey guys,

I'm Fatima, and I recently started blogging at  Random Excurse. It's more of a substitute diary that's been spruced for secrets. I write about general topics that pique my interest and don't really have a theme of sorts. My transition to Atheism is also recent because, well, I had only recently started taking my religion seriously. (It helped that my dad was critical of religion).

My writing skills are still raw and I would like to extend a warm welcome to readers, be they critics or enthusiasts. Your opinion is welcome as my understanding of several things is limited and it would enrich my knowledge base. So if you have a moment, stop by my blog, and see if you like what you find there.

Thanks to mojoey for this amazing opportunity! I can't remember the last time I was able to openly discuss religion (or anything for that matter, human rights, women's roles, traditional families, etc) with someone without the headache of dealing with the subject matter tactfully for fear "blasphemy".  I know that's a bit cowardly of me, but I hope that a flaw you all can overlook, tease me about but not hold it against me.

Are you interested in becoming a member? Visit the Atheist Blogroll resource blog for more information.

Technorati Tags: Atheism,The Atheist Blogroll