Friday, November 26, 2010

Closing the file on Pastor Justice

ShawnAnthonyJusticePastor Shawn Anthony Justice was convicted of raping a 15-year-old girl up in Fairbanks Alaska. This case pisses me off. He was a Baptist pastor working with a known conviction for contributing to the delinquency of a minor back in 2003. A new church hired him to be their new pastor and he just as quickly started abusing a young woman. When he was arrested he was giving special treatment by the court because he was a pastor. The whole sordid story makes me sick. I have hope. He’s been convicted and now it’s time that he goes to prison.

A Fairbanks jury found Shawn Anthony Justice, 32, guilty of most of the charges, but deadlocked on three charges and found him not guilty of one count after more than week of testimony. Each count of second-degree sexual abuse of a minor is a class B felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison.

Justice was remanded to Fairbanks Correctional Center immediately after the verdict, Fairbanks District Attorney Mike Gray stated in an e-mail. Sentencing is scheduled for March 24 before Superior Court Judge Michael McConahy.

I’m sure he will find a job as a Baptist pastor once he gets out.

Previous posts:

Technorati Tags: ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is back in Fairbanks in custody in July 2023

Anonymous said...

I wish I would’ve known about this before I decided to play drums for him.. I knew it was something off about that man. And I hope he don’t come back to VA