Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Photo a day – young skater playing

DSC_7831

I visited my niece at her new home to celebrate the fourth birthday of her daughter. That makes me a grand-uncle, right? I’m still not a grandfather, but with a married son, this can happen at any time.

I shot a bunch of shots that can best be described as party pics. I find it a great way to pass the time, especially since I find it hard to be a social butterfly. I watched this young boy play with his mini skateboard in between his rushed bites of pizza. I shot a few photos of him enjoying his play. I love the look of concentration on his face.

In general, I would rate my candid photo skills as poor. I do not seem to have the timing down for capturing emotion. However, I like the results here.

Technorati Tags: