Saturday, September 18, 2010

Christine O'Donnell: "I Dabbled Into Witchcraft"

Christine O’Donnell is a gift that keeps on giving!

And now for 13 other things dumb Christine O’Donnell has said.

Number 7 - “My favorites: “I consider myself an authentic feminist. Not as defined by the modern movement. And, let me clarify that a little bit more. I was an English major, so break it down: –ist means one who celebrates. as a feminist, I celebrate my femininity.”

Number 10 - “Drag queen balls celebrate the type of lifestyle which leads to the disease AIDS.”

Number 11 - “You see Tolkien’s wisdom applied to just about everything: Tolkien and communism, Tolkien and industrialization. In researching the topic, I even found a book on Tolkien and sexual fetishes.”

She’s a nutball and may well end up in the Senate. It blows my mind.