Monday, August 16, 2010

That dove is hater

How can you call yourself a Christian, run a church called the Dove World Outreach Center, and think that offending a billion people is a good thing? I’m betting it’s because pastor Terry Jones is an attention whore who thinks burning a Koran is somehow standing up to terrorism.

"Things like 9-11, Fort Hood, and the honor killings... these are possibly not isolated incidents," Dove World Outreach Center pastor Terry Jones said. "These are things that, if we don't stand up now, they can increase."

Right… We’ve all seen what happens when you flush a Koran, burn a Koran, or my favorite, shoot a Koran. Somebody somewhere will riot, somebody somewhere will die. Yep, problem solved. I can see terrorists heading for hills. We’re safe.

Burn a Koran if you must, but don’t tell me your doing it for world peace or to protect us from terrorism. I can see that your heart is full of hate. I have a solution for you, walk away from your religion. If your sane, you’ll leave hate behind too. 

Excuse me, I need to go throw a few bibles on the bonfire. It’s an Atheists thing. I hope I don’t offend you.

Technorati Tags: ,,