Thursday, March 25, 2010

Youth Pastor Dwight Bullock arrested

I can't post pictures right now. I want to so badly… This guy is friggen creepy. Follow this link. Check out his mug shot. When I first saw it I thought of Kinko the kid loving clown.

Jasper Police arrested a local youth minister Friday and charged him with possession of marijuana and one count of aggravated sexual assault of a child.

Dwight L. Bullock was arrested Friday by Jasper police while conducting an investigation into multiple child molestation allegations. Bullock is a youth leader at Moore Chapel CME Church, located on South Bowie.

"It appears he sought out children from dysfunctional families as his victims." That's a line that I'm starting to hear more an more in these cases.

Bullock is a youth pastor at Moore Chapel CME Church.