Thursday, July 02, 2009

An ugly way to die

Let’s face it, dying sucks. When faced with the question of how I will die, I always respond with, “I sure hope I don’t get hit by a train.” Now I’m going to add, “I sure I hope I don’t get hit by slow moving training while standing on the tracks hugging my wife.” What a friggen horrible way to die.

North Texas authorities say a pastor and his wife who were hit and killed by a train committed suicide together.

Clay County Sheriff Kenny Lemons said witnesses on the train reported seeing the couple standing and embracing on the tracks in the path of the approaching train Tuesday night.

Pastor Eldon Earl Johnson and his wife Linda Kay Johnson apparently committed suicide by train when their life clock started to flash red. Being Baptists, neither could attend the communal renewal ceremony because it was too much like dancing.

Technorati tags: ,