Friday, July 10, 2009

Repeat after me, “Hell no!”

I thought I was reading the Onion. A pastor in Tea, South Dakota wants to open a youth center at his church. The only problem is that pastor Joe Panaia is a registered sex offender. He's also found Jesus, so nobody need worry. After all, he did all the sex offending and other criminal activity way back before he became a Christian. I mean, we all know that pastors would never molest a child. Right?

Residents of Tea – first change your city’s name, then repeat after me, “Hell no!” While you are at it, stop by the hardware store and get some tar and feathers.

Pastor Joe Panaia has a website. It is called Bridging the Gap Ministries. It is a church where sex offenders and children can feel the love of Christ in the privacy of a new youth center. I don’t think this is a good idea. Do you? Tell him what you think. Pastor Joe’s email address is bridgingthegap@knology.net.

Technorati Tags: