Thursday, January 01, 2009

2009 New Year's Resolutions

2008 was a good year for me personally. I achieved all of my resolutions except one. I feel good about the the resolution I missed. I made enough progress to feel confident that it is withing reach. My most significant accomplishment was weight loss. I dropped 72 pounds against a goal of 50 pounds.

2009 will be a challenge. I've set some tough goals.
  • Lose 50 pounds.
  • Par the disc golf courses at La Mirada and Huntington Beach.
  • Play four consecutive rounds of disc golf without dropping dead.
  • Read 12 non-fiction books.
  • Visit 12 museums or galleries.
  • Write 12 poems.
  • Add 12 pictures to my photography portfolio.
  • Learn to take better HDR photographs.
  • Build the Atheist blogroll to 1000 members.
  • Write an average of 50 blog posts per month.
I may add more. What are your resolutions?

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]