Thursday, October 16, 2008

A little GOP inspired racism

Gleaned from the morning news...

From San Bernardino, the local equivalent of Central Ohio, GOP Women's Group Decides Obama Should Be on Foodstamps, Along with Fried Chicken and Watermelon. After reading the article, I had to ask, "When is a letter of resignation appropriate?" Diane Fedele, I hereby call for your resignation.

- - -

Al-Jazeera pointed a camera and a microphone at people who were attending a Sarah Palin rally in Central Ohio. The resulting footage should win and award for exposing racism. Take this quote from an old lady "Obama and his wife, I’m concerned that they could be anti-white. That he might hide that.

I don't know what to say. I am so ashamed. These people are idiots. But... I find it hard to trust Al-Jazeera to tell the truth, so watch it with your BS detector set to full power. You can watch the whole video at Prose Before Hos or at YouTube.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]