Monday, October 20, 2008

The joy of vacation

 

365-6 Kenny at disc golfI am on vacation this week. I plan to play some of the best disc golf courses in the State of California. I'm playing a round at Huntington Beach this morning, and then I'll walk the park with my camera. For my friends in the cold parts of North America, It's sunny and warm here, perfect weather for a day in the park. I don't know how much blogging will happen over the next week. I don't expect much.

I'm also planning to visit a few photography exhibits and  at least one museum. I also plan to look at what remains of murals in the LA River. I rarely have time to indulge my interests. Since this is a solo vacation, I will be able to do as I please, so... cigars, disc golf, art, drinks, eats. Perfect!

That's my friend Kenny in the picture.