Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Blogroll Update - new blogs

Hi everyone. I'm on vacation this week. New blogs will be added to the blogroll sporadically until I return from my wanderings. For those of you in queue, I'll get to you soon. I promise.

A note on my methodology. I read every blog that applies for membership. It takes me 15 minutes per blog. I do this because I've had more than a few theists try to join over the last year.  I don't know why they do it.

I have about 15 blogs in queue as of tonight. I'll bust through a few now that I have a little time to burn. The things that go through my head is a new blog written by an Atheist. It contains little atheist oriented content. I like blogs like this one. I'm interested in people, and to tell the truth, reading 25 different post on the same issue is boring.