Friday, October 31, 2008

Blogroll Update: Challenging the Commonplace

In the author's own words:

Greetings to the atheist and humanist community.

My name is Ocean and I'm the creator of two blogs. The first, Challenging the Commonplace, I began seven months ago. Since then, it has quickly gained recognition, respect, and a regular readership; and so far, close to 9,000 visitors.

Challenging the Commonplace focuses almost exclusively on the political - and when has the political ever been absent religious garbage influence?

My newest blog, Atheism Ascending is best described as "a joyful, irreverent romp - and stomp - through the land of religious dogma."

I created Atheism Ascending because my atheist perspective had begun ticking off likely converts to my various political causes. (And no one who belongs to Atheist Blogroll is surprised by the latter, right?)

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the freedom to express my non-theist perspective without the constant clanging in my head: Warning! Warning! Likely to offend god-believers!