Friday, April 04, 2008

Internet + Music Director = busted

These stories hit my inbox so often I have to search my blog to make sure I have not double posted.  Another "church official" has fallen, this time it's a choir director. Go figure.

Jack Aldrich was the director of musical ministries at First United Methodist Church. The St. Lucie County Sheriff's Office says the 46-year-old was arrested at his Lake Mary home Monday.

Source: Church official accused of soliciting sex from teen | WINK News - Southwest Florida | Top Stories

Tip to pastors and music directors who prowl the Internet for our children. They will catch you - and when they do, it's going to cost you everything.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not saying he is innocent, at all, but he taught me for 3 years and I never once felt uncomfortable around him or heard that he was behaving in an inappropriate manner. I really don't know what to say and I KNEW HIM. So I guess what I'd like to interject is that you shouldn't speak unintelligently on a topic you have limited information about. Yes, that's it. :)

Anonymous said...

P.S. Good luck with the atheism. hahha :) I've noticed that every chance you people get, you try to "prove" that people that claim to follow God are inaccurate, false, misinformed and ultimately liars. But the cute thing is that you use up all your time, trolling the media for stories like this to justify your own beliefs; to justify what you ALSO don't have proof of. I sincerely hope this makes you feel better. Because based on what you believe, all you get is what you feel while you are in your human body. So I hope it's been a valuable experience.

Mojoey said...

anon - my choir director never touched me either. It did not stop him from molesting 5 other children. so what the hell do you know? Nothing!

And save your Christian BS for somebody who cares. The is no god.