Saturday, May 19, 2007

My first Youtube video

I am a late adopter. I think it comes from working in IT. I have been burned too many times to count by some new application or patch. YouTube is another example of my wait and see approach. I like YouTube fine, but I have never even tried to make a video for upload. Most of my effort goes into Flickr.

I've been stuck in my house for a few days because of a back injury. In my considerable boredom, I poked around with some new tools to see what all the video excitement is about. I took some footage of an night time drive around the Arc de Triomphe, set it to music, added a few titles and transitions, and voila. - It was easy. Now I can make videos too.

Prepare to be underwhelmed:

Technorati tags: , , ,


barbidoll31 said...

Hi! I think you did great for your first effort! Just think what you could do with a GOOD back! Now your next step is to make money with your videos... Check out It's just like YouTube but profitable too! Keep up the good work and get well soon!

tina said...

Pretty good, wish I was there!

RG said...

Non! You will have a Renault!

Mojoey said...

RG - I am happy you were in Paris with me to witness that event. Whenever I tell the story, no one believes me.

Stew said...

No traffic lights, no signs. How does it work??? It should be 1 great traffic disaster, but it just works