Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Come to church and win a car

Go to church win a car

OK - whatever. They cannot afford a church of their own, so the hold services at my old High School while giving away a car and a few Wii's. Well... I'm not ever going back to High School - not even on Easter, nor am I giving up valuable marketing information. I plan on sleeping in.

Oh my gosh - they are even having a free pancake breakfast at my old church. This is getting weird. I bet I know these people.

I'm starting to hear the theme for the twilight zone playing in the background, no wait, it is the Simpsons.

6 comments:

beepbeepitsme said...

Funny about that. I heard the nusic from P.T. Barnum's Circus playing in the background.

Mojoey said...

or from Benny Hill

Greg said...

Holy Crap, or Holy Late Model. The Churches in your neighborhood are bringin' it weird!

Anonymous said...

Leads one to wonder whether it would be worthwhile to try to educate Xians by holding evolution/science lectures with free car giveaways for attendance.

Revolution Church said...

Thanks for continuing to spread the word for us!

David Trotter
Revolution Church
www.iNeedARevolution.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.