Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Carson Ugly #28 - The faker and the politico

I am not a fan of Carson California. The city is ugly, mean, corrupt, and full of blowhard politicians. I work in the ugliest city in America.  I normally roam the city with my camera. Today I present am embarrassing city made video instead. Watch as Mayor Jim Dear calls for a Doctor after a political opponent, Vera Robles Dewitt, whacks Commissioner Jan Schaeferon on the back of the head with a sheath of papers. Schaeferon falls to the ground in what can only be described as an amateurish attempt to exaggerate the incident and her injury. Mayor Dear first calls for a doctor, a recess, and then for the arrest of Vera Robles Dewitt. It's local politics at its worst - and a classic Carson Ugly post.

I've met Dear and Schaeferon - they are truly local nimrods. Neither will not survive the next election.

Technorati tags: , , ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

a most ridiculous video indeed! (i posted it) great blog. your carson ugly stuff is very interesting