Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Kerry should give up now

You know, when you mix arrogance and ignorance with a spotlight you get....

"You know, education, if you make the most of it, you study hard, you do your homework and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well."

"If you don't you get stuck in Iraq."

Source: BBC NEWS - Embattled Kerry seeks low profile

OK John Kerry - face the facts, you will never be elected president. You might as well just give up now.

And when you apologize, it helps to have a little more sincerity than a old telephone pole.

"I sincerely regret that my words were misinterpreted to wrongly imply anything negative about those in uniform and I personally apologise to any service member, family member or American who was offended." - John Kerry

You see, we (the people) do not believe you. Try this instead:

Well... I screwed the pooch with that remark. I can just see the youtube videos now. I'm going to step aside and let somebody with a chance of winning take the lead...

Hey, a guy can dream right?

 

Technorati tags: , ,

3 comments:

Roya said...

I think he was talking about Bush not the military.

Mojoey said...

oh really? I guess I should just say duh... Kerry is not ready for prime time.

Tozé said...

Well, everyone is making enough of a good point that the joke was supposed to be about Bush.

The main point of the post still holds though. The guy just isn't fit to run against a Republican presidential candidate.