Monday, November 07, 2005

A basic message



I shot this today in Wilmington, a city of churches, bars, and Mexican Restaurants. The farther south you drive on Avalon, the worse the neighborhood looks. Until, in the end, you reach the last chance rescue mission. Wilmington is one of those cities in Los Angeles that even the natives do not visit. It is too far off the beaten path and offers little in the way of amenities – except the Mexican food.

I like the simple yet bold message - forgive someone today.

Location: N. Avalon and G Street in Wilmington, California.

Technorati Tags: , ,

1 comment:

Johnny C said...

reminds me of a t-shirt I almost bought, that says "Jesus Saves" and you see a picture of him rolling dice, and underneath it says "And takes half Damage"

I laughed my ass of at that... that's D&D for ya!