Friday, October 29, 2004

Is this real?

Rat Neurons in a Dish Play Flight Simulator

Random surfing over my lunch break: Can a puddle of rat brains fly a F-22 simulator? Don’t ask me how I found this; it was a Zen internet thing. Now, is this real? I hope so, because if it is a joke it should be real. Can you imagine the possibilities? Peoplesoft upgrades! A puddle of brains loaded into your head to give you better language skills, or in my case better spelling skills. Imagine upgrades to speak Russian, to learning engineering, or to just raise your IQ from that 92 to a 105. Wow, you could be twenty five and get a ten years experience accounting upgrade! That would be better than an MBA right? Or, you could be a democrat and get a common sense upgrade to Republican. The more I think about it, the more I like it.