Sunday, August 15, 2004

Dr. Firpo Carr

Every now and then, I type the name of someone memorable into Goggle to catch up on things. Dr. Carr was memorable. He taught a bizarre comparative religion course at the UOP in Fountain Valley. I struggled through it despite its overt Jehovah’s Witness bias.

Dr. Carr was a character; I spent a great deal of time trying to figure out if he was for real or not. I came away with the impression that he was deeply religious, and dedicated to his faith. He was also close-minded and a proponent of some of the most fringe theories related to religion that I have ever heard.

I’m going to do a little digging and start posting Dr. Carr related articles on my Blog. It should make for some good reading, especial if he really is involved with wacko jacko, he should be getting lots of press.

Interesting link to Jackson and Carr

"Dr." Firpo Carr, a Typical Watchtower Apologist (not sure if this is legit or not)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Dr" Firpo Carr is no PHD, he bought his degree.