Thursday, June 11, 2009

What normal sounds like

I get lots of hate mail. So much in fact, that I’ve had to set up filters to catch most of the stuff. Even now and then a few slip through. It pisses me off. Today was different. I got normal mail. The author said I could quote him, so I will.

Hello,

I'm a first-timer to your blog. I'm a Christian. I don't have a lot of time to converse, but basically I want to address the Wiley Blake issue. I think I have heard Wiley Blake on the radio before. I'm pretty sure he is heard often in my area.

Basically, I would like to say that my prayer group prays that President Obama continues to live. We don't want harm to come to him. We hope he changes his policies, but we want him to live.

If you want, you can quote me. The leader of my Bible studies is one of the world's foremost Christian researchers and has hosted a Christian radio program.

So I would like to say that my Bible study group are Christians, and I would say most of us (or all of us) are Christian Conservatives, but we want Obama to live.
If you would like to converse more on this, no worries.

Take care.

Sincerely Yours,

Todd Hamo
Anaheim, California

We might no agree on religion or politics, but a polite reminder that all Christians are not like hate filled Wiley Drake, is always welcome.

Technorati tags: